Sunday, August 17, 2008

Me and #1

It was a mommy and Kayleigh day out today. I've always dreamed of going and doing girly things with my daughters. Now my oldest girl is old enough to go. Kayleigh and I went and got pedicures today. We also went shoe shopping (yay tax free weekend), and went to Libby Lu's. We had quite the time.

Next weekend it's me and Taylor. Who knows what the weekend has in store!

Here are some pictures.






(sorry for the bad quality in the last one!)

(Yes, we have numbered our children according to the order of birth, it makes it easier than trying to remember their names all the time...)

1 comment:

aunt kiki said...

wow, she looks older every time i see her...what a special occasion to start!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter