Today, of course, was Kayleigh's first day of second grade. I cannot believe I have a second grade child. It seems like yesterday, she was still running around the house in diapers.
She however, is convinced that she should just skip this grade altogether.
I'm glad we're getting back into the school year routine. She's excited to be getting out of the house and socializing everyday.
Here she is, at 7:00 a.m. this morning, looking more chipper than she normally does until well after 10 o'clock in the morning.
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (91)
- I feel accomplished
- Why I'm Not Voting for B.O. (part 2)
- Top 10 Reasons I'm NOT voting for B.O.
- Estrogen in the Park
- Can I get this for my minivan?
- Worth a Thousand
- 2nd grade
- A baby's best friend
- A slow week
- Me and #1
- one last picture
- In a slump
- Countdown to class.. 14 Days.
- the baby step marathon
- after nap activities
- Countdown to class.. 18 Days.
- Countdown to class series
- Let's get ready to rumble?
- Good times
- ▼ August (20)