Monday, August 25, 2008

2nd grade

Today, of course, was Kayleigh's first day of second grade. I cannot believe I have a second grade child. It seems like yesterday, she was still running around the house in diapers.
She however, is convinced that she should just skip this grade altogether.



I'm glad we're getting back into the school year routine. She's excited to be getting out of the house and socializing everyday.



Here she is, at 7:00 a.m. this morning, looking more chipper than she normally does until well after 10 o'clock in the morning.





1 comment:

aunt kiki said...

its that "first day of school" excitement. I'm sure it will wear off by tomorrow.. lol. she looks so grown. not quite the baby anymore, is she?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter