Thursday, August 7, 2008

Countdown to class.. 18 Days.

This morning, I watched my neighbors children while she went and had her wisdom teeth removed. The girls stayed home, but did get to play with their friends. Kayleigh earned $5.oo for helping me with the little ones. (including mine I had ages 7. 4, 2, 20 months, & 9 months)
I'm pooped.

Tonight I have a step class at the gym, so yeah, we're going there too. There's a possibility of a craft after Ella's nap, though. Anybody up for macaroni neclaces?

If anyone has any ideas for hot summer activities for kids, let me know.

1 comment:

The McKays said...

oh!! I have several crafty blogs I have been salivating over recently. I will facebook u the links!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter