Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank You.

I just want to thank you celebrities for showing us how much these awards mean to you. I mean, really, you've worked so hard to get where you are, gosh I can't imagine what it's like to be you. You have to play pretend for what, 8 or 10 hours a day?... You are soooo in touch with what America feels for goodness sakes. How could I not listen to you share your political insights with me? You are, after all, so qualified to tell me how I should vote.

I'm feeling pretty good about things at this point. Keep it up celebrities, keep it up. America needs you.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter