Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another trip around the sun.

Baxter and I have been married for 9 crazy years. We've been through 2 apartments and 3 houses, the births of 3 children, and we've grown up together. We've made really stupid decisions together (ask us about our failed business venture!), and we've made really great decisions together (ministry, anyone?).


We were 18 year old kids when we met, and 19 year old kids when we got married. The odds weren't exactly in our favor for us to make it through the long haul. What I love about being married to this man most, is the fact that no matter what we go through, I know that there's someone there beside me who can always see my point of view. He may not always agree with me, but he'll always know what I'm trying to say. I love that we communicate so well. It makes the possibility of me going absolutely crazy a little less likely. He's my safe place to fall, and I'm so lucky to have tricked him into marrying me.



So, thanks for the past 9 years of marriage, and here's to a lifetime of more.


















1 comment:

The McKays said...

happy anniversary! i didn't realize you guys were September, too. :) great pic of then and now.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter