Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I should be cleaning...

Instead of folding the mountain of laundry that sits behind me, I'm at the computer. Instead of filling the dishwasher with the pile of bowls leftover from a night of orange chicken chinese takeout, I'm blogging. What is wrong with me?

I have a few new ideas for the blog that I want to put out there, but this is going to require actual input from my readers (or reader...). I'm either going to start interviewing my readers, or doing book reviews. I won't have time to do both, so I'd like to hear back from you about what you'd like from the blog.
I'm going to put a poll up, and I'd like some votes. I'd also like to see some comments as well about why you'd like what you choose.

Please, people. Don't make me beg.

Now, I'm off to fight back against a family full of slobs.

Clean house Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

jaybrams said...

i'm undecided at the moment... It's a toss up between A) and B) ... i could do without movie reviews.

You can leave it the way it is, but that's not a very fun way to vote.

Someone sway me.

aunt kiki said...

when do you have time to read a book? I like the interview route, you can make it pretty entertaining, and insightful about the view to another person's world.

The McKays said...

i haven't been on all my favorite blogs too much these past 2 weeks, moving and getting settled in. Sorry not to vote! but, i do love the idea of interviewing moms or doing book reviews. this is great!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter