Here are some things I learned while on my girls getaway to the river...(in random order)
* Under no circumstances do you answer a phone for someone who screens their cell phone calls.
(it gets ugly rather quickly!)
* Not everyone can drive like a Texan.
* Not everyone enjoys riding with a Texas driver
* People (strangers) are thankful when you pull them out of the river current. Yes, I saved someone's life...
* Squirrels that live in cemeteries tend to be a little more nervous than their woodsy counterparts. I guess living in a cemetary will do that to you.
* Don't watch MaxEX on a full stomach. (it's basically a show about people falling, flying, and breaking bones with video goodness.)
* I can't make conversation with a drunk man whose shirt reads "Boobies make me smile"
* I am now more tan than my sister (whose nickname for me used to be "vampire") ha.
* When trying to select eyewear for Kristen, be prepared to hear sarcastic comments such as: "Why are you trying to make me look like "Knight Ryder?"
* My mother NEEDS coffee before 10 a.m.
* I am going to the river every year with them every year from now on.
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (91)
- ▼ July (12)