Thursday, May 15, 2008

teens and tents

Tomorrow, we're heading out into the wild with about 12 teenagers. Okay, not the wild. It's Tyler State park. But it might as well be the Ozark Mountains.
We're having our first ever Crossdirection retreat, aptly named "crossroads '08". I don't know if we're ready, but we're excited. If you know me, you know I'm not a particularly "outdoorsy" kind of girl. I prefer to lounge on a beach to enduring a weekend of roughing it, but I love these kids, and I'll do just about anything for this ministry... ha.


We've got newly signed recording artist Andy Lachance doing worship for us. It ought to be really good.

I'm just really excited about having these kids out of their element, and letting them just be...kids. My goal for this weekend is that they might come away from this weekend with an appreciation for their salvation, and knowing that they are loved, appreciated for who they are, and that they can appreciate each other, no matter their differences.

And here's my awesome worship guide graphic. I'll update everyone later on how it went. (the games are top secret, but let's just use the word "unforgettable")

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter