Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Inspired Art

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to go to Eureeka Springs, AR with some fun women from my church to go see the Passion Play. There were other things to see there, including an art museum. That was my favorite part, I think. I found an artist named Jack Dawson. His paintings are so unique. He uses hidden images within his paintings to make you really analyze them and apply it to what the Bible says. Here's one titled "If My People".

Photobucket

there are people praying, images of hope, neglect,evil, war, the twin towers are in there, and of course you can see who's actually mending the flag. It's probably a lot more impressive in person ( I saw the original) but I just had to share. Here's the key, see if you can find any of these things.

Photobucket

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter