Saturday, February 23, 2008

At least it's not the flu????

Well, after a horrible feeling day yesterday, I went to CareNow. It turns out, no, I do not have the flu. I should be saying, yay! Well then what the crap is wrong with me? Turns out that I do, in fact, have a double ear infection, bronchitis, and get this... pnumonia. So, after getting rightfully chastized for not coming in sooner, a steroid shot, a breathing treatment and a buttload of perscriptions, I was gently sent home. I have to go back in monday to check my progress. I do feel better after the steroid shot, (sorry mrs. butt cheek)so I'm having a better day than I've had in quite a few weeks.

I'll update later for anybody who might care. :)

Toodles.

Needle

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter