Friday, January 25, 2008

Top Ten Things

For a little Friday humor, here are 10 things you never want to hear your kids say when they are not in visual range.

1. "Eww, I dare you to eat it..."
2. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Please don't tell mom"
3. "Hey, I did a good job on your makeover with mom's scissors"
4. "I tried it and it didn't even hurt!"
5. "Mom won't even know it's gone"
6. "Look, (insert pet's name here)is in the circus!"
7. "Your head can totally fit in there"
8. "Let's make a bubble gum sculpture"
9. "Dad lets us do it"
10. "Hurry, flush it before mom comes!"

Some of these I've actually heard, some I said when I was little, and some are my worst fears. Enjoy.

1 comment:

aunt kiki said...

haaaa! so funny, and i can hear them coming out of your children's mouths, and ours, of course,lol.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter