Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Celebration Series: Part 1

If you're like me, free things don't often come to you. So, imagine my surprise this week (week of all weeks), that our pastor would call us and offer us tickets to see the Dallas Stars. Now, I'm not a hockey fan, I don't know anything about the game except it tends to be on the physically violent side, but I'm all up for a night out on the town with my hubbs. They even fixed the girls dinner, and their beautiful daughter anna and her boyfriend (soon to be fiance, we're thinking) Mason (a.k.a. Taylor's prince)babysat for us into the late night hours.(11:00p.m.)

It was great. I actually enjoyed the game,(although at one point I'm pretty sure there was vomit nearby, ugh)and I kind of like the fact that people were cheering on the fights... I got to have a conversation that didn't concern diapers, or anything else related to motherhood, and when I came home, all I had to do was go to bed. That all adds up to a great start to my birthday week.

1 comment:

d'jo said...

I have always wanted to go to the stars game!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter