Here's a little 2007 Survey I found on another blog that I read (I won't link to it, because I haven't gotten permission). I figured it'd be much easier than trying to sum up our whole year.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
became the wife of a youth minister.
took an online class (made a b...)
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?I don't make resolutions because they seem to doom you to failure. I just can't do it. But i would like to lose a little of this holiday weight.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Well, let's see, my friend Becky had Cole, my friend Mandy had Annalise, and I have a friend that is preggo right now.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?2007 is definitely a blur for me for some reason. It was a hard year, and I'm kind of glad it's over...
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
going back to school and actually sticking with it.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
i guess school, because other than that, we didn't buy a heck of a lot.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Baxter! He really takes care of us, financially, and emotionally. He's a wonderful partner.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
at times my own, again with the stress...
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
spending qt with hubby and friends
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
eh, i don't know
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder?
much, much happier
b) thinner or fatter?
thinner, but not for long if i don't get this holiday junk out of my house!
c) richer or poorer?
richer, yay. (but not by much)
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
as far as I'm concerned it's still not over, because my sister and bro in law have not been able to come just yet. I'm holdin' on to Christmas for them.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
i learned how to love better.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
I don't get to watch it much but the office is hilarity.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
hate is such a strong word, but dislike is more appropriate.
24. What was the best book you read?
None really struck out at me, but I did read a lot.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I wish I had one.
26. What did you want and get?
More time with the hubby.
27. What did you want and not get?
more financial stability.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
I enjoyed the nanny diaries.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 27, and I think I got taken out to dinner? Well, it's almost been a year people, my birthday is on the 9th of Jan...(see how I snuck that in there?)
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
get back into some old favorite clothes, because I can!
32. What kept you sane?
Mother's day out!
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
abortion as always.
35. Who did you miss?
mostly my lil sis.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Relax and let God do all the worrying.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
There's a light at the end of this tunnel, a light at the end of this tunnel for you.
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (91)
- ▼ January (13)