Wednesday, November 5, 2008

He'll be in control.

As forlorn as I feel right now about what happened last night, I have been reminded yet again, that though I am not in control about what happens in this world, I know who is in control of my life. And all that I can control are my reactions and how I let God lead me.

There are many instances in the Bible. of God bringing His people through dark times.
I can only ask myself these questions.

Will I suffer? Maybe.
Will I question authority? Definitely
Will I let God take the reigns and make my decisions? Definitely

From Carter to Reagan, from Obama to ???

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter