Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Must see t.v.?

Last night after suffering through "Destroyed in Seconds" for Baxter and Kayleigh, the preview for the next show started to come on. Here's the description..

"From the dawn of civilization, mankind has been preoccupied with its own demise. All of the world's major religions have their own theories about how and when the world will end. Apocalypse How asks: If the apocalypse is coming, what form will it take?"

Is this something that people want to sit around and watch after a hard day? What a way to wind down. I can't think of a better way to bond with my husband than learning of all the ways we're doomed as a planet. No thanks, I'd rather just watch my Golden Girls, thank you very much.

Anybody watch it?

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter