Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Boo Frickin' Hoo

Madonna is clearly not a fan of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
During the U.S. kickoff of her "Sticky and Sweet" tour at the Meadowlands in New Jersey on Saturday night, she shouted: "Sarah Palin can't come to my party. Sarah Palin can't come to my show. It's nothing personal," according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
She also told the crowd, "Here's the sound of Sarah Palin's husband's snowmobile when it won't start," followed by a loud screeching noise.

Source: FoxNews.com

Well, I don't know anyone who doesn't like to watch a surgically enhanced geriatric writhe around in leather leotards while "singing" songs that all sound the same (and have sounded the same for 25 years), but I bet Sarah Palin is down in the dumps today...

Thanks, Madge for the entertainment and for reaffirming my position. If I disagree with you, I know I'm right.



No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter