Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Space Cadet quote of the day

"Well, the purpose of the surge was to provide a secure space, a time for the political change to occur to accomplish the reconciliation. That didn’t happen. Whatever the military success, and progress that may have been made, the surge didn’t accomplish its goal. And some of the success of the surge is that the goodwill of the Iranians-they decided in Basra when the fighting would end, they negotiated that cessation of hostilities-the Iranians"

-Nancy Pelosi

Thank you Iranians,I'm touched by your thoughtfulness. And while we're at at, thank you, Al Qaeda for not ramming any planes into any more of our buildings for almost 7 years. I feel the love.

Some people should just wear tin foil hats on their heads, and their underwear on the outside of their pants, just so we know what kind of nutjobs we're dealing with. But then again, maybe that's what Americans want in their government. Not this American.

Brava, Mrs. Pelosi, Brava.

1 comment:

~ wmz said...

you're good!! you *almost* pulled me into this conversation, but I'm going to behave.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter