Saturday, June 7, 2008

Salute your shorts...

"Camp Anawanna, we hold you in our hearts, and when we think about you"...well, if you were a kid of the 90's like me, you know why I won't finish that little diddy.

Tomorrow after church, we'll be headed off to somewhere in Oklahoma for teen camp. This means that it's me, and 5 girls from our youth group hanging out all week. (okay, we'll probably grace the guys with our presence every once and awhile, too). I'm ready. Except, I'm up doing the laundry I should've done this week in preparation for packing. I'm packing five days worth for 2 adults and 3 children (who will be terrorizing my parents while we're gone, kayleigh said so). It's no small task. This is one of the things you really don't think of when you're growing a big family.

So, here's to my trip, here's to the kids, and here's to doing all the clothes all over again when we get back!

WW LAUNDRY

1 comment:

Gabe and Monica said...

haha...LOVE the little picture!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter