Thursday, June 19, 2008

H-town

I will be floating amongst America's finest rednecks this weekend. My sister, mom, dad, (hopefully) and I are headed to the Spring River in Hardy, Arkansas. I don't believe we've all been together there since Kristen graduated high school in 2001. (we've all since relocated) It's going to really be a time of reflection on where I came from (I could spew on about what I usually tend to think about my hometown, but I'll skip it for now), and I'm sure we'll go down memory lane. And hopefully I'll have some pictures of the awesomeness. My parents and I leave tonight to go pick up my kid sister (ha).

Pray for Baxter. The girls and he are hanging out all weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter