Thursday, April 24, 2008

A random List

Something I stole from another blog I read. Yes, it's shameless. I'm going to leave out some questions that I find inappropriate for public knowledge.



1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
The credit card bill. It reminds me of how stupid we were with money at one time.

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Is it sad that I can't remember the last time we even went out to dinner by ourselves?.

3.

4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
This one's hard. I would've finished school the first time around

5. Name of your second grade teacher?
Mrs. Rhodes

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
laying on a beach

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A music teacher

8. How many colleges did you attend?
3

9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
it's cute. Holly and I got it when we went shopping last week.

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be?
Montana. (of course I'd bring the fam). but I want to live in the country, darn it!

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
there was no alarm. I got up 30 minutes late!

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
"here comes the storm"

14.What do you miss about being a child?
living a simple worry free life

16. What errand/chore do you despise?
cleaning the bathroom.

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
you don't have to be unemployed to volunteer.

18. Get up early or sleep in?
sleep in every day.

19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
I'm liking phineas and ferb.

20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
have an actual conversation about more than poop and soccer.

21. Have you found real love yet?
Yes.

22. When did you start feeling old?
when I didn't know half of the stuff on the radio.

24. Your favorite lunch meat?
smoked chicken

25. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
milk

26. Beach or lake?
Beach.

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No, but I wish it was taken more seriously.

28. Do you own property?
Yes.

29. Favorite Guilty pleasure?
gossip mags.

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out?
if i didn't want anyone to find out, why would I blog it?
my favorite movie was, is and always will be, Dirty Dancing.

31. What's your drink?
Diet Dr. Pepper

32. Cowboys or Indians?
horses.

33. Cops or Robbers?
Eh.

34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
Michelle Henry

35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
94.9 klty

37. Grey's Anatomy or The Office?
the office

38. Worst relationship mistake you wish you could take back?
i haven't made any mistakes that I would take back. I've moved on.

40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Glenn Beck

41. Indoors or Outdoors?
Depends on my mood.

42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
oh, um, no...

43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No.

44. Last book you read?
Financial Peace

45. Do you have a teddy bear?
I have a Winnie the Pooh

46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
the woods

47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
I've never really thought about it. I guess Baja.

48. Do you go to church?
it's kind of mandatory for the wife of a youth pastor. But i'd go anyway. 'Tis awesome.

49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
definitely a new career.

50. How long have you been out of school?
still going.

2 comments:

jaybrams said...

for the record, Baja is not in California... it's in Mexico.. Its called baja california but its a mexican territory...

therefore, i throw out all your answers!

Amy said...

well, i knew that, but I figured there were less liberals in the mexican territory...therefore, I reject your reality and submit my own. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter