Friday, April 25, 2008

creative insomnia

baxter's at the church at a lock-in and I'm here alone. it's 11:44 p.m. and I can't sleep. I'll regret it tomorrow, but for now, here's some thought candy from me.

Close my eyes and let me dream,
of what my heart just wants to scream
And I just don't have the answers now,
before we take our final bow

Why does this silence echo in my head,
there's this hunger that cannot be fed.
It's all that I can take,
just how much more till I break?

Revive me,
Revive me,
Revive me.

These clouds are drifting away,
I always chase them and hope that they'll stay.
It's never what's lost,
but what's found,
they say it's never too late to turn it around

Revive me,
Revive me,
Revive me.

Fin

*I have no idea what I just wrote. Time for bed.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter