Monday, June 1, 2009

the whirlwind of June

It was a great weekend. We got great pictures in between the eye rolling from Kayleigh when we asked her to actually smile and pretend she was not bored out of her mind. We got to visit with family, I got to rub a pregnant (but not too pregnant looking) belly, and I get rear ended in an Arkansas Wal-Mart parking lot. Kayleigh also finally got her dream present. It's going to be hard to see her face for awhile.
It was definitely a jam packed weekend. Everyone is home and completely exhausted. I finish my last week of work this week and head into the joys of summer, so I'm hoping that I won't be too unfocused, and disoriented. That's asking a lot.

The prayers that I've asked from you will be especially needed today. I'm still not telling you what they're for, however, because I'm too neurotic to throw it into the blogoshpere until I'm informed and ready. So just keep praying, will ya

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter