Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Update

So, life goes on... We lost the house. What we thought was our "perfect" house. The appraisal came back too low and the sellers had no wiggle room to adjust their price and we didn't feel like we should bring money to the table that we might not see at resale sooo.. it's back to the drawing board for us, and hello Mom and Dad we'd like to live with you for an undisclosed amount of time. Good news is, the sale of our house seems to be right on track. We'll be out by next week (we close on Friday). So, tomorrow night we'll be out house shopping again. I'm finally starting to enjoy the online search. The first couple of days I whined about how no other houses seemed to be comparable with what we had but now I'm okay. It obviously wasn't meant to be and I need to move on. I will not get my heart set now, until I have the keys in my hand, however...

So.. to do.
  • Finish packing our house up and move it into a storage unit
  • Find Baxter a car. (His died about 3 weeks ago) Yes, the beater car he bought (for $700)without having a mechanic or me there. Imagine that... This time I will be in the middle of the process, that way if we screw it up, I'll have at least had a hand in it.
  • Finish editing bridal photographs (which is so hard because our computer got zapped whilst we were gone to camp and it's now only running in "safe mode").
  • Prep for my first ever solo wedding shoot! (in a week and a half)
  • Shop for houses with our realtor and go through that whole process again.

I feel like I'm drinking from a fire hose. The girls are being great, so as a treat I'm taking them to the pool this morning. Maybe some of that heat and sunshine will melt my stress?

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter