Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Closed Encounters

As with all my posts as of late, this one is written with a weary brain. The girls are starting to revolt against our rules, and each other. They are staying up until 10 (playing/fighting) in their room two hours after we put them to bed (with intermittent spurts of coming out to tattle, whine, negotiate). We're ready to have normalcy put back into our lives. A big shout out to my folks for taking our sorry selves in, and housing us for the last two weeks, though. It's been a great blessing, and kind of fun.

Anyway, I see a light at the end of the tunnel. We closed on our new house today. We will be moving in this weekend (yes, Fourth of July holiday weekend). We took the girls to see it for the first time inside tonight. They loved it! They were running up and down the stairs, in and out of their rooms, and in and out of the backyard. I'm so excited to make it our own. It's got so much potential. Then, we'll have you all over to celebrate!

In other news, I did my first solo wedding photography shoot this weekend. I'll be putting up pictures as soon as I get the release from the bride. It was fun and I think I did pretty well. We'll see how the client likes it. Here's to saving up for my digital camera. I love my dinosaur but it's expensive to buy and process film. Gotta move with the times, as those crazy kids say...

Until next time...

Wearily yours.

Amy

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter