Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's been too long

Since I've posted. Things are really nutso around here, lately. Of course, there's the usual mayhem that seems to follow my family. Children's explosive laughter, fighting, and diarrhea. But we've added to the mix a few things just to ensure our lives are totally hectic and chaotic.

Baxter and I are taking the Fireproof/Love Dare class at our church. No, there's nothing wrong with our marriage (although I do sometimes rail against the instinct to send him to a time out). It's just a vitamin to keep our relationship healthy. We're learning lots of things about each other and about how our spiritual lives are reflected in our marriage. We are halfway through. BTW, if you are married and haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it.

We are currently fixing up our house to put on the market (I'm almost sure I've metioned this at least once). We need more space. This takes up lots of weekend time, and removes the sense of relaxation from our Saturdays and Sundays.

The busy season (activities) in our ministry is headed our way. This past weekend we took about 16 teens (my how are group has grown) to the Acquire the Fire event in Dallas. Other than a few minor bumps, the event was a success and God definitely planted some seeds. I'm really excited about this summer and what God is going to use us for. Baxter's about to be busy preparing for his new series on Wednesdays entitled "Heavy Metal Jesus". The kids are actually excited about a sermon series. Whowouldathunkit?

I'm struggling to do this all and find the time and energy to work out everyday. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as it's really important to me that I maintain my fitness level. After nannying all day along with my own children, I don't have enough get up and go to ... well.. get up and go.

Come on summer, hurry up and get here...

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter