Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'll be there for you....

Friends.

Who has time? Really. Between our ministry comittments, children, and work, it leaves little time to put forth a serious effort to connect with other people. We have lots of people who we get together with every once and awhile, but I long for having some of those friends become the "pop in" friends and the friends who we can just call up at the last minute and hang out with. People who become your second family. How do we manage it? Where do we start?

We've had them briefly before, but there have been moves (states away), and children have been born since then. It's hard. It's just hard...

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter