Friday, March 13, 2009

Fitness and accountability post 2

Yeah! Despite having an off week with my "healthy eating" (whole bag of snack kit kats on Wednesday night, people a WHOLE BAG), I have actually hit the weight barrier that's been blocking me for the past 2 months or so. Baxter thinks it's due to me actually taking my thyroid medicine or something crazy like that... It's more of a mental thing for me. Last year around this time I could only dream of stepping on the scale and seeing what I saw this morning. Technically I have 4 lbs to go to get to my "healthy expectations" weight that was assessed for me at the gym. I'd like to see if there's a healthy way for me to go another 10 lbs. Maybe by the end of the summer?

WHOO HOOOOOO!!!

I'm out!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter