If you had to make a set of goals for yourself over the next ten years, what would they be? Can you get that specific, or are you like me, and are having trouble planning out the next hour? I tried and here is what I've come up with.
1. Lose 20lbs. (Yes, I realize this is vain, and trite, but it's definitely my number
1 by far.)
2. Be at least 3/4 of the way done towards my education for my career goal of
Christian Family and Marriage counseling.
3. Become a less stressed out mom. I tend to go overboard sometimes about things that
don't really matter in the long run.
4. Be a more patient wife. That's pretty self explanatory.
5. Become a more outgoing evangelist. By ten years time, I hope that I will be able
to share the truth more openly, and have this ministry in my life well under way.
6. To have traveled to a vacation destination outside of family members residences.
7. To have reached a point where wanting more does not include a 5 bedroom house. (whatever that might mean..)
8. To have lots of my photographs put on display somewhere, be it other peoples houses, or a different venue.
9. To be known for my humor, because I think I really am that funny.
10. Last but not least, I hope to be just more content with where I am, regardless of my situation. I tend to really have a hard time with that one.
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (91)
- ► 2008 (181)
- ▼ November (9)