Monday, August 13, 2007

Talkin' bout my best friend

Since about 1st grade, there's been this girl in my life. We have the same name, same sense of humor, our birthday is the same month, and there are more commonalities that you can count. We've been through a lot together, and now, well, she's different.

She's got this glow about her. She utters a certain name in about 74% of all of her sentences. I wonder what's happened to her. I've never seen her like this before, but I'm glad that she's changing. It's for the best. Hopefully, I'll be able to help her maintain some sense of reality while she hovers above the ground in her own dazed fog. It's okay, it's allowed once in a lifetime. After all, she's put up with me, all these years that I've been under this spell.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter