So, yeah, we've been on a 9 day whirlwind vacation of Branson, Missouri and Fayetteville, AR. We've had laughs, excitement, vomit, snot, screaming fits in the back of the car, lovely cuisine, and much, much, more. It was a good time overall. But, there's something to be said for coming home and snuggling in your own lumpy old bed.
A few things I've learned from my latest experience on the road...
1. Take antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer with you to amusement parks. We are all, or have all been sick.
2. Stay away from Baxter when he's dined out for 1 week straight. I was introduced to the "hotel fart" this week. Words cannot describe...
3. Most people who go to water parks, should probably look in the mirror before heading out in their swimsuits.
4. Underdog is a decent movie for the kids, go see it.
5. 5 people create a plethora of dirty laundry. I'm going to have a heck of a time catching up.
6. Ella is capable of stalking and terrorizing my sister's cats with much ease and amusement.
7. I have the most amazing husband and kids and I'm glad we got to hang out so much. It was a blast.
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (91)
- ► 2008 (181)
- ▼ August (12)