Friday, August 17, 2007

Strange behavior

There is a 17 year old boy, who shall remain nameless who came over yesterday to help me bake cookies for his girlfriend's 16th birthday. Instead, he however, decided that he would clean my kitchen. The next TWO HOURS were spent wiping, and spraying, and scrubbing. I was actually begged to release my mop at one point...

None of the above were done by me. I will not divulge his identity as it would severely ruin his bass playing, hard core seeming, rep. Is it weird that now I am afraid to mess up my kitchen, hearing his voice in my head saying "if i come over sometime and it's dirty again, there will be trouble." Strange behavior, and I'll take it...

Come and clean anytime. I'll keep the peanut butter cookie recipe on hand. :)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter