Sunday, July 1, 2007

Mommy's friends....

Well, I had such a fun night tonight! I hung out with just about the coolest girls ever. I haven't giggled that hard in a long time. There is definitely something to be said for having girl time! Being able to share stories of crazy child behavior (and crazy mom behavior) with people who are in the same place in life, and walk with God was definitely a blessing to me, one that I've definitely needed lately.

Dionna, Reese, Laura, (and Shelli who couldn't be there, but I love you anyway girlie), thanks for reminding me that I'm not alone (hiding in the bathroom...). Yes there's an inside joke there somewhere, but don't try too hard to figure it out...



I love you guys.



me

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter