Friday, April 10, 2009

Egg heads

In order to keep my sanity, sometimes all the kids and I will do a "craft". Knowing my skill level and ability when it comes to crafts, I will just say that I suck. (If you really want to hear a description of just how bad I suck, ask Baxter what happens when I try to paint trim, corners, or anything that requires delicate skill...)Anyhoo... even knowing that it will turn out looking like something the dog threw up, I still try. Hey, it keeps us all entertained for about 30 to 45 minutes. Good times.
Preschoolers/toddler crafts are my skill level so here's what we did yesterday.

Egg Hats/Crowns.




1 comment:

Bethany said...

I love them they are sooo cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter