Wednesday, January 21, 2009

whoa, nelly

Here's a tidbit about me that many of you don't know (but many of you do). I hate confrontation. The thought of having to have an uncomfortable discussion with someone makes my skin crawl.

Why? Why is it so hard for me to get up the nerve to say what I feel when it's called for? I'm a pushover, there I said it. Only in extreme situations have I ever really said what I feel (when I know the other person is not going to agree with me at least a little bit). Baxter is, of course, excluded from this discussion because he usually knows what I feel whether I tell him or not.

I hate the feeling of knowing that someone is upset with me and,when I know that resolution has to happen. Why am I such a wimp?

There isn't really anything in particular that's bugging me right now, and I'm not having issues with anyone, it's just something that bothers me about myself that I've noticed in the small seemingly non important moments where you should pay attention the most.

There. whew.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter