Tuesday, September 11, 2007

School Update

Well, as my first test draws closer, I feel more and more apprehensive. I've forgotten just how much information you're supposed to take in with each lesson. My filtering abilities have somewhat waned over the past few years, and I find myself furiously highlighting paragraph after paragraph. This weekend I'm going to spend a lot of time just studying the material I've covered and working hard to filter out the extra stuff. It should definitely be interesting to say the least. I hope my head doesn't explode.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

kristen said...

We all know you can do it, just pace yourself!! Love you!

jaybrams said...

Good luck chuck.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter