Friday, September 28, 2007

Saying Goodbye

It's a hard day when you realize a certain part of your life is over. The time to move on creeps up on you and you're paralyzed for a moment until the momentum sweeeps you away. We've finally said goodbye to the church that has been home to us for over 3 years. A call to ministry has really claimed us sooner than we had ever expected and we are in pursuit of finding out exactly what God has in store for us. For some people who don't attend church, this may not seem like a big deal, but for me it is. This is a place where we have met friends, shared lives, built community. We totally sold ourselves out to what God wanted us to do in our ministry there, and it's very sad to look back and realize that we have to move on now. I want to give thanks for everything that God has taught me during my time there, which is just more than I can even fathom, and I hope and pray for the future of the church. The end is a beautiful beginning.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter