Monday, September 21, 2009

flarp humor *warning this post is uncouth

A few weeks ago, the ladies of my church headed to Waco for a "Just give me Jesus" conference with guest speaker Ann Graham Lotz. We planned the trip as "The AmazinGrace" (the amazing race/Grace of course!). Lots of fun tasks performed, i.e. walking into a store with a baby doll and asking for a changing table for her, walking through a drive through and ordering (which was illegal, but we didn't know). These are grown women, mind you, some with grandchildren. But perhaps the most fun thing for my small group was the flarp. Flarp? What is that, you ask? It's the goo in a cup that produces farting noises. I swear, I morphed into an 8 year old boy the minute the cup was opened, and I wasn't the only one. Grown women with children at home, enjoying the simple joys of throwing out a fart noise with an appropriate leg tossed up in the air,and making fart jokes "hey, can you hand me my fart?". I knew it was stupid, but I couldn't stop myself. At one point, I found myself crammed into a photo booth with two other women in a mall, scaring passers by with an aggressive flarp squeeze. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. So, I guess the moral of my story is, If you're ever down and out, feeling blue.. bust out the flarp. It's bound to make you smile a little bit.

FLARP! Pictures, Images and Photos

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter