Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ahhhhh

After a very few frustrating days, I finally got my photography website (and blog) up and running. It's a basic "jumping off" point right now, but it's up and that's a huge victory for me.

In other news...

The girls are adjusting to school fairly nicely. Ella starts preschool next week (awww and Allelujah!). I'm ready. I only have really two plans...
1. Finish painting the living room.
2. Go to the movies during a matinee once. (I haven't done this, oh I don't know.. ever. ) Looking forward to it. I want to see "The Time Traveler's Wife" and I can't drag Baxter to go to it, it's perfect. Is it even still out?

Still loving the house (aside from a few air conditioning issues).
Still loving ministry (new worship post coming soon).
Still loving being married to a giant goofball (who is working his tail off these days might I add).
Still loving this crazy beautiful life.

Lots of pictures coming soon, and a few updates. Stay tuned, will ya? Pretty please?

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter