Friday, May 15, 2009

Next phase and ominous request

We now have our house under contract! This has been a truly surprising, fast paced week. Now we begin the process of finding ourselves a new home. This is what I have been waiting for! Although, now I have to say that the worrier in me has kicked in. What if I find one I absolutely love, and our contract falls through? What if something happens and there's a problem lurking only to surface during our inspection? It's just who I am. I worry, a lot. Ask Baxter. He's tired of hearing me whine. But that's the beauty of me... I guess.

If I could just have a moment to request something else from you guys (this is a side note). For the next 8 or so days I would like to have your prayers. I'll go into more detail later, but for now I would just like to keep it under wraps. It's something I don't want to think too much about (worry worry worry) so I'd just like to know it's being taken care of. Please?

Exciting stuff. Can't wait to see what happens next.. sort of.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter