Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring

I'm in such a different place this year than I was at this time last year. I feel hopeful and ecouraged, rather than tired and sad. There are a few things that I believe have helped in the transformation.

1. medicine for my thyroid
2. I have a job that I love, AND get to spend time with my babies.
3. The girls are all older and more independent.
4. I've made a concious decision to be happy, and am intentional about it!

I love this season of new life and hope. Spring.

"See! The winter is past;
the rains are over and gone.
12 Flowers appear on the earth;
the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves
is heard in our land.
13 The fig tree forms its early fruit;
the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.
Arise, come, my darling;
my beautiful one, come with me.”
Song of Solomon 2: 11-13



Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter