Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Daze

The girls left for a vacation to the farm in Arkansas where my husband's parents live. They were gone for about 2 weeks. I spent these weeks doing a whole lot of NOTHING! Well, not exactly nothing...




I slept.




I ate out. A LOT.




I took newborn pictures of Levi.




I went to Six Flags with my Bethany.




I slept some more.




I did dishes, twice. (that's how much we ate out!)




Oh, and I got this...














It says Selah, and you can read it both ways. It hurt, and I love it. :)

1 comment:

The McKays said...

Sounds like tons of fun. Love the tat! I have one on my right foot and still love it 9 years later!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter