Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baxter 3.0

30 years ago on November 8, 1979 Baxter was born. I haven't heard his birth story, but if it's anything like his life story it was probably full of laughs and joy... I'll ask my mother in law the next time I see her..

30 reasons I love Baxter.

1. He puts the lid to the seat down.
2. He lets me hog the bed.
3. He'll wear whatever I put out for him.
4. He takes the girls out for "daddy dates"
5. He laughs at my jokes.
6. He'll watch a chick flick with me if I ask him.
7. He works extremely hard to support us.
8. If he's tired when he gets home, he won't complain if I am too.
9. He knows how to handle my neurosis.
10. He's never beat me at thumbwresting.
11. He plays with my hair.
12. He's changed almost as many diapers as I have.
13. He calls me everyday from work to check on me.
14. He buys me flowers for no reason sometimes.
15. He always orders the pizza.
16. He loves Jesus.
17. He doesn't get mad when I jump out and scare him.
18. I see him when I look in the girls eyes.
19. We've grown up together.
20. He's a natural encourager.
21. He tries to sing.
22. He prays with the girls.
23. He still opens my door for me.
24. He cries when he's sad.
25. He can fix anything.
26. He chews with his mouth closed.
27. He sacrifices his time for others, and rarely has any for himself.
28. He gives me the remote control.
29. He lives out his faith.
30. I can still find more things to love about him everyday.

Happy Birthday, Bax!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter