Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rain

I'm not complaining about all the rain we've been having. It's not that bad that the kids have been stuck indoors for weeks now, and are taking out their pent up energy on each other and me. It's really okay that Princess has decided that it's too wet to go outside to use the restroom, so the carpet has become her potty. I've really accepted the fact that it's been about 2 weeks of bad hair days, where my hair stays in a ponytail except for all the wild uncontrollable hairs that stick up and out everywhere. You get the point.

It's all okay. We had a break in the rain this weekend. The sun has never seemed so bright. The air was crisp, clear, and relatively free of humidity. You couldn't help but feel cheery when you stepped into the sunlight to just soak it all in.

Isn't that true for the trials and stresses of our life as well? We cling closer to our creator when we feel strained, troubled, and relunctant. At the end of the long tunnel, there's always light when we believe.

In life, sometimes you need a little rain to appreciate the Son.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter