Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A warning for candy lovers everywhere

I am a candy lover, yes it's true. So, when we were in the store and the girls started begging for a treat, I (wonderful doting mother that I am) wanted to oblige. So, at my subtle suggestion the girls chose Twizzlers "rainbow twists". I thought "ooh, Twizzlers and fruit flavor". Much to my disappointment, however, this particular brand of Twizzler tasted more like rubber feet than a sugary delight. Just a warning. (after all, it's all about the children, isn't it?)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

aunt kiki said...

hahaaa! that's awful, i bet the first taste in your mouth was de-lic-ious!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Crazy Beautiful Life

Crazy Beautiful Life

I see you!

People who love me

Bill of Rights

some of my favorite music. have a listen


Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter